CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £12.32Trending at £12.99
- £10.79Trending at £13.48
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £17.23Trending at £20.03
- £7.59Trending at £7.80
- £13.79Trending at £18.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Himalayas, the world's highest mountain range, are a birdwatcher's paradise. Many of its species are high altitude specialists, including Tibetan and Himalayan Snowcocks, Snow Partridge, Ibisbill, Hume's Groundpecker, Tibetan Snowfinch and Great Rosefinch. In this title, 252 of the Himalayas' interesting and spectacular birds are featured.
- Author BiographyBikram Grewal is an eminent ornithologist and conservationist and he is the author of several best-selling bird books on the birds of the Indian Subcontinent. He lives in Delhi. Otto Pfister is a Swiss-born nature photographer with a special interest in birds. He has lived in the Indian Subcontinent for over 12 years and is an expert on the wildlife of Ladakh.
- Author(s)Bikram Grewal,Otto Pfister
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePhotographic Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/11/2016
- Content Note280 colour photographs, 1 colour
- Weight187 g
- Width95 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.