CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.61
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.16
- £4.79Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionSouth-East Asia is one of the richest parts of the world in terms of mammals, with species new to science still being described on a regular basis. This guide provides an overview of the wide variety of wildlife to be found in South-East Asia.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Francis works at the National Wildlife Research Centre, of the Canadian Wildlife Service and is an expert on the mammals of South-East Asia. He has travelled extensively in the region and is the author of New Holland's A Field Guide to the Mammals of South-East Asia.
- Author(s)Charles M. Francis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/12/2010
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/10/2016
- Content Note200+ colour images, 1 colour
- Width95 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.