All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique guide includes the birds of the region. Over 520 species are illustrated with hundreds of stunning colour photographs. The text succinctly describes the key identification features and each species has a distribution map. This guide is an essential companion for anyone visiting Japan or eastern Asia.
- Author BiographyTadao Shimba was born in Tokyo, Japan, and developed an interest in nature when visiting his mothers home town in the foothills of the beautiful Japanese Alps every summer. This interest developed seriously in the ensuing years, during which he has recorded many rare birds, including four new species records for Japan. He has contributed numerous reports to various magazines and is a well-known and respected bird-watcher in Japan. He has also contributed superb photographs to various field guides and wildlife magazines in Japan, the United States and Australia.
- Author(s)Tadao Shimba
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleHelm Photographic Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight724 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £14.18Trending at £15.32
- £13.51Trending at £15.65
- £9.99Trending at £11.23
- £6.94Trending at £9.08
- £20.51Trending at £32.33
- £9.99Trending at £11.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.