Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.44Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.75Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ianj2460
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Calder Bailey's parents divorce, she is dismayed to be sent to stay with her grandmother in Weldon, a village in Vermont. What at first seems dreadful becomes more interesting when Calder discovers a mysterious rock, an enormous green and a strange boulder in the deep woods above the town.
- Author BiographyMildred Walker was immediately recognized for her first novel, Fireweed, in 1934. Walker went on to write numerous novels, including The Curlew's Cry, The Body of a Young Man, and Winter Wheat, all available in Bison Books editions.
- Author(s)Mildred Walker
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.