All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £8.24Trending at £9.94
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.95
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £9.16Trending at £9.49
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionLives entwined in a desert garden --Cover.
- Author BiographyMary Irish is a garden writer, lecturer, and educator who lived in Arizona for 25 years. She is the author of many books, including Gardening in the Desert (also published by the University of Arizona Press). For more than a decade, she served as the Director of Public Horticulture at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix. She has been a gardening columnist for the Arizona Republic newspaper and has served as a consultant on many large-scale landscaping projects. She now teaches classes and conducts workshops on a wide variety of topics in desert gardening.
- PrizesWinner of New Mexico-Arizona Book Awards (Gardening/Agriculture) 2013.
- Author(s)Mary Irish
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.