A Place Called Self: Women,Sobriety and Radical Transformation by Stephanie Brown (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.76+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stephanie Brown
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
- Author BiographyStephanie Brown, Ph.D. Stephanie Brown, PH.D., is a pioneering researcher, clinician, author, teacher, and consultant in the addiction field. A psychologist, she is the director of the Addictions Institute, Menlo Park, California, where she also has a private practice. She is a research associate at the Mental Research Institute in Palo Alto, where she co-directs the Family Recovery Research Project.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.