All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.77Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA young American woman is charged with the murder in Guernsey. Her brother seeks help from the only contact he has in the UK. His English friend and her husband travel to Guernsey to avert a miscarriage of justice and discover that the crime has its roots in the island's history of Nazi occupation.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George is the author of highly acclaimed novels of psychological suspense. Her first novel, A Great Deliverance, was honoured with the Anthony and Agatha Best First Novel awards in America and received the Grand Prix de Litterature Policiere in France; Well-Schooled in Murder was awarded the prestigious German prize for international mystery fiction, the MIMI (1990). Her novels have now been adapted for television by the BBC. An Edgar and Macavity Nominee as well as a New York Times and international bestselling author, Elizabeth George divides time between California and Kensington, London.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2009
- Weight749 g
- Width155 mm
- Height41 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.