All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work features a collection of hotels from around the world, from the Ice Hotel in Lapland, to the Perivolas Traditional Houses in Greece. It contains anecdotal text to provide quirky information on directions, service and national customs.
- Author BiographyShelley-Maree Cassidy is an habitual traveller. Her interest in places to stay was thoroughly tested in the process of researching and writing the text for this, her first book. She lives in New Zealand. Grant Sheehan is a photographer and publisher, based in New Zealand. His previous books have fucused on light-houses, international cafes, cities and historic buildings. He is plotting more assignments that require him to travel.
- Author(s)Shelley-Maree Cassidy
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/04/2000
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/11/2009
- Content Note255 colour photographs
- Weight679 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographs byGrant Sheehan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.