All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series considers the significant role that the physical environment can play in supporting children's speaking and listening skills; in supporting inquisitive, verbal experimentation, not just answering questions!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Jarman's background is in teaching. Until 2006 she was assistant Director at the Basic Skills Agency, working closely with the Skills for Life Strategy Unit, Sure Start Unit leading the 'Step into Learning' training and development programme. More recently Elizabeth developed the Communication Friendly Spaces Toolkit for practitioners and she now specializes in improving learning environments. She offers a range of training and development programmes which are currently being delivered across England and Wales.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jarman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePlace to Talk
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight100 g
- Width158 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.45Trending at £4.52
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £4.44Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
- £3.59Trending at £7.00
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.