Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £23.38Trending at £24.99
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.99
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionNot only can we describe the world in terms of physical, biological, or psychological ontologies, but any serious engagement with scientific ontologies will identify more specific ontologies in each domain.
- Author BiographyDavid Ludwig is a philosopher of science at VU University Amsterdam. He studied philosophy, history of science, and cognitive science in Berlin, Potsdam, and Stanford. His research in philosophy and history of the life sciences focuses on debates about scientific ontologies and human nature.
- Author(s)David Ludwig
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- Series TitleEuropean Studies in Philosophy of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 201 p. 2 illus.
- Weight491 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.