All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique and indispensable pocket guide to concepts at the heart of professional risk management, this book explains the complex concepts of risk mathematics and gives auditors a confident, conceptual understanding of risk mathematics and the ability to spot mistakes.
- Author(s)Matthew Leitch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.