All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of four books is a toolkit to help teachers build a positive framework for children to read, write, understand and enjoy poetry - to bring a creative spark to the poetry classroom. Book 1 looks at words and wordplay.
- Author BiographyCollette Drifte has been a Deputy Headteacher and has 22 years' experience in mainstream and special education. She is a freelance author, lecturer and INSET provider. Mike Jubb, a former primary teacher, is a widely anthologized children's poet, who frequently performs his poetry and leads children's writing workshops. He is also an INSET provider.
- Author(s)Collette Drifte,Mike Jubb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.