All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £17.22
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £6.53Trending at £6.64
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
About this product
- DescriptionTranscends the limitations of current books, combining the best of three types of poetry-writing guides: textbooks for academic use, general guides to writing poetry, and guides to writing in form. It goes further than any form guide now available to give readers a thorough, eclectic, and exciting introduction to poetic form.
- Author BiographyPoet, translator, and critic Annie Finch is Director of the Stonecoast low-residency MFA programme at the University of Southern Maine. She is coeditor, with Kathrine Varnes, of An Exaltation of Forms: Contemporary Poets Celebrate the Diversity of Their Art, and author of The Ghost of Meter: Culture and Prosody in American Free Verse, Eve, and Calendars. She is the winner of the eleventh annual Robert Fitzgerald Prosody Award for scholars who have made a lasting contribution to the art and science of versification.
- Author(s)Annie Finch
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Weight968 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.