CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- Description<i>A Policy Reader in Universal Design for Learning</i> is one of the most effective primers of UDL for policy makers currently available. The book observes assistive technologies, examines contemporary issues, and places UDL inside a global educational context.
- Author Biography<b>David T. Gordon</b>, <b>Jenna W. Gravel</b>, and <b>Laura A. Schifter</b> work at CAST, the Center for Applied Special Technology.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Edited byDavid T Gordon,Jenna W Gravel,Laura A Schifter
- Foreword byMartha L Minow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.