Consider these sponsored items
- £31.64Was:£43.99Free postage
- £29.21Free postage
- £48.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark analysis of the ongoing socioeconomic transformations of the Middle East.
- Author BiographyMELANI CAMMETT is professor of government at Harvard University. She is the author of Compassionate Communalism: Welfare and Sectarianism in Lebanon, and the co-editor of The Politics of Non-State Welfare.ISHAC DIWAN is a visiting researcher at the Paris School of Economics and directs the Economic and Political Transformation Program at the Economic Research Forum. He is the author of Understanding the Political Economy of the Arab Uprisings.ALAN RICHARDS is professor of economics and environmental studies, emeritus, at the University of California at Santa Cruz.JOHN WATERBURY is William Stewart Tod Professor of Politics and International Affairs, Emeritus, at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Alan Richards,Ishac Diwan,John Waterbury,Melani Cammett
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight842 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.