Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.07
- £24.37Trending at £26.22
- £8.28Trending at £9.93
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £10.82Trending at £15.04
- £8.27Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a fresh and thorough look at the House of Lords, the upper chamber of the British Parliament, in the critical period from 1811 to 1846.
- Author BiographyRichard W. Davis is Emeritus Professor of History at Washington University, St. Louis. His previous books include Political Change and Continuity, 1760-1815: A Buckinghamshire Study (1972), Disraeli (1976) and The English Rothschilds (1983).
- Author(s)Richard W. Davis
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine712 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.