Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £61.77Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to game theory and its application to the study of politics, designed by a leading authority for students without advanced mathematical training.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Ordeshook is Professor of Political Science at California Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Emerson Niou,Peter C. Ordeshook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/1992
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, graphs, figures, charts
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.