CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionHarold Hill's achievement is to awaken us to the stark, compelling beauty of the moon, with its mighty ringwalls and glistening highlands.
- Author(s)Harold Hill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2003
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitlePractical Astronomy Handbooks
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRichard Baum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.