All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the stories of patients with a variety of neurological disorders, some familiar (epilepsy, chronic fatigue, stroke, memory loss) and others relatively mysterious. This title reveals the various levels of the brain, from the atom to the mind, and explores what happens when workings at each level go awry.
- Author BiographyAdam Zeman is professor of cognitive and behavioral neurology, Peninsula Medical School, Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry. He is the author of Consciousness: A User's Guide, published by Yale University Press. He lives in Exeter, UK.
- Author(s)Adam Zeman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note16 b-w illus.
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.