All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to provide a way to see, to make and to think about the forms of wheel-thrown vessels; the information and inspiration explain both the mechanics of throwing and finishing pots made simply on the wheel, and the principles and beauty arising from the traditional method.
- Author(s)Clary Illian
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note220 photographs, 45 drawings
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Photographs byCharles Metzger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.