All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its ninth edition, this popular title provides a comprehensive overview of the principles and practice of employment law. It has been fully updated to take account of recent developments including the Equality Act 2010, the Enterprise & Regulatory Reform Act 2013, the Growth & Infrastructure Act 2013, and the Trade Union Act 2016.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowers QC is the Principal of Brasenose College, Oxford, a leading barrister, and former co-head of Littleton Chambers. He specializes in employment law, discrimination, pensions, and judicial review. He also practises in the human rights field, and has on several occasions appeared in the European Court of Human Rights. He is a Deputy High Court Judge, a frequent lecturer on employment law, and a former Chair of the Employment Law Bar Association.
- Author(s)John Bowers
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleA Practical Approach
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1128 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £26.08
- £38.06Trending at £39.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.16
- £10.00Trending at £11.43
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £29.30Trending at £35.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.