All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionGives equal emphasis to theory and practice Presents methods that can be immediately applied Complete treatment of transform methods, with expanded coverage of Fourier analysis Starts from the basics and discusses applications, and is therefore self-contained Visual aids and examples makes the subject easier to understand.
- Author BiographyD. Sundararajan is a consultant in digital signal processing at NewTech Software Pt. Ltd in Bangalore India. He has taught undergraduate and graduate classes in digital signal processing, engineering mathematics, programming, operating systems and digital logic design at Concordia University, Canada and Nanyang Technological Institute, Singapore. Sundararajan is the principal inventor of the latest family of Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) algorithms, and has published two books on DFT and related areas. He also wrote a lab manual for the Digital Electronics Course at Concordia University, and has three patents in fast Fourier transforms. Over the course of his engineering career he has held positions at the National Aerospace Laboratory, Bangalore, the National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, working on the design of digital and analog signal processing systems. Sundararajan holds a B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Madras University, an M.Tech in Electrical Engineering from IIT Chennai, and a Ph.D. in the same from Concordia University.
- Author(s)Duraisamy Sundararajan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.