Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a practical account of the measures which can be taken to re-educate industrial and commercial users in the techniques of water saving and re-use anywhere in the world. This work covers the principles in detail - supported by examples from specific industries and commercial operations.
- Author BiographyMohan Seneviratne, is the Director of Water Efficiency and Substitution, at the Queensland Water Commission, Australia and was the Manager of Sydney Water's 'Every Drop Counts Business Program', which won the prestigious 2006 Stockholm Industry Water Award.
- Author(s)Mohan Seneviratne
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 110 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.