Consider these sponsored items
- £16.91Was:£17.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLatest edition of the successful best-seller that views commercial translation from the translatora (TM)s and customera (TM)s viewpoints.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Samuelsson-Brown is a translator with more than 30 years experience in the profession. He has taught translation at the University of Surrey and has given papers at national and international conferences. He developed from working as a freelance to managing a significant translation company. His career as a translator has turned full circle and, after selling his translation company, he returned to the creativity of working as a freelance again. While the art of translation demands many skills, the author continued his personal development and completed a Master of Business Administration degree in Strategic Management, International Enterprise and a management research project entitled Skills Auditing in Small to Medium-sized Enterprises.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Samuelsson-Brown
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- Series TitleTopics in Translation
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.