Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt explains what attachment is, what the different patterns look like in children and young people, how early attachment experiences affect their lives, and how this understanding can help childcare workers to develop therapeutic ways of caring. An essential book for professionals such residential carers, social workers and foster carers.
- Author BiographyChris Taylor has over twenty years' experience as a practitioner and manager working with vulnerable and traumatized children. He is interested in a therapeutic approach to recovery from early trauma that is rooted in attachment theory. Although he continues day by day to manage a small, therapeutic, residential unit, he is actively involved in training residential workers, foster carers, social workers, therapists and managers in an attachment perspective to residential and foster care.
- Author(s)Chris Taylor
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note15 figures and tables
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.