All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA work about simple, rule-based trading systems of a trend following nature. It reflects the author's belief that successful investing is not complex, that market timing works and that investors should spurn traditional actively-managed products in favour of managing their own investments using index-tracking funds.
- Author BiographyAfter education at Westminster School, Oxford University and the College of Law, Anthony Garner spent a few formative years as a solicitor with a City of London law practice, before moving to an investment bank. He left conventional employment in 1995 in favour of a long cherished aim to work for himself and since then has been trading financial markets for his own account. For some years now his interest has concentrated on designing, testing and trading simple mechanical strategies, since his years inside the financial industry convinced him that, for the majority, the discipline of systematic trading is a better way to go.
- Author(s)Anthony Garner
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.