All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Kate Angliss,Nigel Jackson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 16 black & white line drawings
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction Section 1: Theoretical Underpinning 2. Communicating with your audiences 3. Events and communication channels Section 2: Printed Media 4. Advertising 5. Direct communication 6. Media relations 7. Merchandising Section 3: Online Media 8. Websites 9. Social networking sites 10. Email Section 4: Multimedia 11. Video 12. Images 13. Exhibition stands 14. Conclusion
- Author BiographyNigel Jackson is Reader in Persuasion and Communication at the Plymouth School of Tourism & Hospitality, Plymouth University, UK. He has published over 30 peer-reviewed journal articles and the textbook Promoting and Marketing Events (2013). His research specialises in political communication and persuasion. Katie Angliss is a Lecturer in Events Management at the Plymouth School of Tourism & Hospitality, Plymouth University, UK. Her research interest is in how organisations use events to enhance their corporate reputation. Prior to this Katie worked in corporate PR.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.