All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David Kay,Roger Hinds
- PublisherConstable and Robinson
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight198 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface; 1. Helping People to Progress; 2. Mentoring and Coaching - A Comparison; 3. The Nature and Scope of Mentoring; 4. Mentoring and Who Can Do It; 5. Preparing Yourself for the Role; 6. Matching Mentors with Mentees; 7. Establishing the Mentoring Relationship; 8. The Mentoring Process; 9. Ending the Mentoring Relationship; 10. Benefits and Pitfalls; 11. Getting Started; 12. Mentoring Scenarios; 13. Appendix: Coaching - An Overiew; Index.
- Author BiographyDavid Kay is a Human Resources professional with extensive experience in training and development in industry, the National Health Service and the Civil Service. Roger Hinds is a Chartered Management Accountant who has worked both in industry and the public service and has introduced several mentoring schemes. Together they have designed and developed mentoring workshops for both mentors and mentees in various organisations and have helped numerous directors and managers to devise training strategies in this area.
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.45Trending at £23.96
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £9.55Trending at £12.99
- £15.01Trending at £17.01
- £9.90Trending at £10.86
- £14.99Trending at £18.69
- £11.02Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.