All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers straightforward advice, inspiration and support for mathematics teachers whether in training or newly qualified. Based on the best research and practice available, it offers a wide range of tried and tested approaches that succeed in secondary classrooms.
- Author BiographyClare Lee leads the Mathematics PGCE programme at the Open University and works with in-service teachers nationally. She was previously research fellow for the King's Formative Assessment Project. Sue Johnston-Wilder is Associate Professor at the University of Warwick. She works with PGCE students and in-service teachers in the West Midlands and has edited many related books. Robert Ward-Penny is a former PGCE tutor who is currently teaching mathematics at a secondary school in London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 29 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byClare Lee,Robert Ward-Penny,Sue Johnston-Wilder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.