All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for health and social care professionals on the Mental Capacity Act 2005, enabling more informed and effective practice.
- Author BiographyMatthew Graham MSc is Senior Lecturer in Social Work in the School of Social Work, Care and Community at the University of Central Lancashire. He is a registered social worker. Jakki Cowley is co-director of Empowerment Matters, an Advocacy and Mental Capacity Act Resource, Support and Information Agency. She is a committee member of the Court of Protection Practitioners Association (CoPPA). Both of the authors are leading trainers and educators on the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and specialise in delivering training which is accessible to all practitioners as well as service users and carers.
- Author(s)Jakki Cowley,Matthew Graham
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Foreword byAlex Ruck-Keene
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.