About this product
- DescriptionBeekeeping can provide you with an interesting and useful hobby or a lucrative and rewarding business. It is recognised as a vital agricultural industry and can therefore also offer you a globe trotting career. This book helps you to find out how to start and develop beekeeping as a business.
- Author BiographyDavid Cramp started beekeeping as a hobby in 1991 before spending a year at the Bee Research Unit at Cardiff University. He started a beekeeping company in Spain, producing organic honey, and after 12 years moved with his wife and two daughters to New Zealand to manage a 4000 hive operation, specialising in pollination and manuka honey. David writes for the beekeeping press in the UK, the USA and Spain and is the author of the Beekeeper's Field Guide. He edits the online beekeeping magazine Apis UK and is now starting his own honey bee queen rearing business.
- Author(s)David Cramp
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width173 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- hicat9915 Jul, 2016by
Quite simply the best book you can buy for Beekeeping!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- kevbristoluk05 Jan, 2015by
Great Beekeeping book
One of the top beekeeping books for your collection.Good solid information.There are many books that end up in the local Auctions because they lack any substance.I recommend this book for all beekeepers.