CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionA Prelude to the Foundation of Political Economy is a groundbreaking volume of theory and strategy on political economy and polity of the twenty-first century. Distilled in concrete terms, it elucidates the enigma of oil in view of the centrality of global social relations.
- Author BiographyCyrus Bina is Distinguished Research Professor of Economics at the University of Minnesota (Morris Campus), USA. He is the author and co-editor of several scholarly books, including The Economics of the Oil Crisis, Oil: A Time Machine, and Alternative Theories of Competition: Challenges to the Orthodoxy; and has written more than two hundred scholarly and policy pieces. He has also spoken extensively to the international media on issues pertinent to global sea change. He is currently editing a three-volume work entitled International Economics: An Encyclopedia of Global Trade, Capital, Labor, Technology, and Innovation. Bina is a fellow of Economists for Peace and Security, and an editor for the Journal of Critical Studies in Business and Society.
- Author(s)Cyrus Bina
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Economics of the Middle East
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.