All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionStraightforward in style and cutting-edge in coverage, this volume will be highly usable both as a text and a reference. Advanced undergraduates and masters students in public policy, public administration, economics and health care administration programs will find this a valuable resource.
- Author BiographyRichard O. Zerbe Jr., Daniel J. Evans Distinguished Professor of Public Affairs and Director, Benefit-Cost Analysis Center, Daniel J. Evans School of Public Affairs and Adjunct Professor of Law, University of Washington, US and Allen S. Bellas, Associate Professor of Economics, College of Management, Metropolitan State University, US
- Author(s)Jr.,Richard O. Zerbe
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.