All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume of its kind to present the principles of biomechanics with a highly clinical orientation. Dr. Lucas and his colleagues have assembled a practical guide using case presentations to make this very technical and complicated material attractive to the orthopaedic resident and practitioner.
- Author(s)D. Hahn,Elizabeth Friis,F.W. Cooke,George L. Lucas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 Tables, black and white; XVII, 297 p.
- Weight770 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition Statement1999 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.