Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for botanists worldwide, providing a simple explanation of Latin grammar along with an in-depth vocabulary.
- Author BiographyEmma Short worked for five years at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, UK, on the Index Kewensis database, before co-editing the Authors of Plant Names database with R. K. Brummitt. She has regularly checked Latin for Australian Systematic Botany and has recently taught courses in Botanical Latin. Alex George is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the School of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology, Murdoch University, Perth. He was a botanist with the Western Australian Herbarium for 21 years, then Editor of the Flora of Australia for 12 years. He studied Latin to Tertiary level and has used it in describing some 400 new taxa, translating for others and editing.
- Author(s)Alex George,Emma Short
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note102 tables 21 exercises
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.