All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces the key elements of the dynamic, multidisciplinary field of conservation biology. In a concise format, the Primer highlights the material treated in detail in the 1998 textbook Essentials of Conservation Biology , second edition.
- Author(s)Richard B. Primack
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/09/2000
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/12/2008
- Content Note95 illustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width184 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.