Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe concise yet authoritative presentation of key techniques for basic mixtures experiments Inspired by the author's bestselling advanced book on the topic, A Primer on Experiments with Mixtures provides an introductory presentation of the key principles behind experimenting with mixtures.
- Author BiographyJOHN A. CORNELL, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Statistics at the University of Florida. A recognized authority on the topic of experimental design, he has more than forty years of experience in both academia and industrial consulting and was awarded the Shewhart Medal by the American Society of Quality (ASQ) in 2001. A Fellow of both the ASQ and American Statistical Association, Dr. Cornell is the author of Experiments with Mixtures: Designs, Models, and the Analysis of Mixture Data, Third Edition, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)John A. Cornell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.