All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.27Trending at £5.71
- £10.02Trending at £10.55
- £29.99Trending at £39.89
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.65Trending at £27.53
About this product
- DescriptionPresents new methods of graphing regression towards the mean, facilitating comprehension with a wealth of figures and diagrams. Examples are illustrated, and instances where problems are created rather than solved are discussed.
- Author BiographyDonald T. Campbell, PhD, before his death in 1996 was University Professor of Social Relations, Psychology, and Education at Lehigh University. He had previously taught at Ohio State University, the University of Chicago, Northwestern University, and Syracuse University. He was a member of the National Academy of Sciences and a President of the American Psychological Association. He was the recipient of 9 honorary doctorates. David A. Kenny, PhD, is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Connecticut. He has been a visiting professor at Oxford University and Arizona State University, and was a Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences.
- Author(s)David A. Kenny,Donald T. Campbell
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication05/08/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Notefigures, diagrams, glossaries
- Weight484 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.