CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to the language of the ancient city of Ugarit, first published in 2007.
- Author BiographyProfessor William M. Schniedewind chairs the Department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures and is a Professor of Biblical Studies at UCLA. He is most recently the author of How the Bible Became a Book, published in 2005. Joel H. Hunt is currently conducting research at the Department of the Ancient Near East at the British Museum, London. He is a former professor at Azusa Pacific University and has published articles in a variety of journals.
- Author(s)Joel H. Hunt,William M. Schniedewind
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.