Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to both the classical theory of the calculus of variations and the more modern developments of optimal control theory from the perspective of an applied mathematician. This book focuses on understanding concepts and how to apply them. It describes applications such as cancer chemotherapy, and navigational control.
- Author(s)Mike Mesterton-Gibbons
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudent Mathematical Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 50
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.