Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
- £10.31Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Private Empire is a finely grained account of one family's experience of empire, extending over five continents and 250 years.
- Author BiographyStephen Foster is a historian and museum specialist based in Canberra, where he has lived for the past thirty years. He has served as executive editor of a multi-volume history marking the bicentenary of European settlement in Australia, principal of a heritage consultancy, a general manager at the National Museum of Australia, and a professor at the Australian National University, where he developed graduate programs in museums and collections. For A Private Empire he has travelled often to Scotland, as well as pursuing the story to Guyana, India and remote parts of Australia.
- Author(s)Stephen Foster
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations map
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.