All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on decades of research, this title presents a portrait of the English cardinal John Henry Newman (1801-90), whose conversion to the Roman Catholic Church in 1845 significantly boosted the presence of the Catholic Church in England and caused many Anglicans to follow his example.
- Author BiographyD. A. Drennen (1925-2004) was a psychotherapist and professor of philosophy and worked as the news editor for BusinessWeek and the associate editor of Medical Economics.
- Author(s)D.A. Drennen
- PublisherUniversity of Scranton Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationScranton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Scranton Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.98Trending at £10.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.