CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of probabilistic techniques, covering: distance measures, kernel rules, nearest neighbour rules, Vapnik-Chervonenkis theory, parametric classification, and feature extraction. This title is suitable for both research workers and graduate students.
- Author(s)Gabor Lugosi,Laszlo Gyorfi,Luc Devroye
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1094 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1996. Corr. 2nd printing 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.