All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for management schools as well as other higher education institutions seeking the means to increase the relevance and quality of their professional education programs, this book describes the use of problem-based learning (PBL) in management education. It explores how PBL can make knowledge about management locally relevant.
- Author(s)Edwin M. Bridges,Philip Hallinger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.