All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the oil and gas industry that focus on history, operations, major companies, outside market forces, regulation and challenges the industry faces. This title demonstrates how the leaders of this industry, former champions of progress, are now coming under scrutiny and being depicted as the biggest culprits of environmental degradation.
- Author BiographyLinda Herkenhoff Moraga, CA, Professor in Graduate Business St Mary's College of California.
- Author(s)Linda Herkenhoff
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.