All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrevious ed.: Berkeley, Calif.: Peachpit, 2009.
- Author BiographyRuss Unger is a user experience design and research professional in the Chicago area. He has worked with top-tier digital agencies, Fortune 500 companies, and startups. He has presented and led workshops at events like South by Southwest, Web 2.0, and UX Week, and is an occasional contributor to various online UX magazines. In addition, he is on the Advisory Board for the Department of Web Design and Development at Harrington College of Design. Carolyn Chandler is the experience design director for Manifest Digital, an interactive consultancy based in Chicago. She has taught design courses for DePaul University, and developed an interaction design course for the WaSP InterACT curriculum. She speaks internationally, and has been leading UX teams for over 12 years.
- Author(s)Carolyn Chandler,Russ Unger
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width178 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.