Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe chipped stone projectile points that Native Americans fastened to the ends of their spears, darts and arrow shafts are the most common relics of the 12,000-year occupancy of the Upper Mississippi River Valley. This guide offers a detailed key to identifying the various styles of points.
- Author(s)Robert F. Boszhardt
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note29 drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.