All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA captivating saga from 'Birmingham's Catherine Cookson'.
- Author BiographyMeg Hutchinson lived for sixty years in Wednesbury, where her parents and grandparents spent all their lives. Her passion for storytelling reaped dividends, with her novels regularly appearing in bestseller lists. She was the undisputed queen of the clogs and shawls saga. Passionate about history, her meticulous research provided an authentic context to the action-packed narratives set in the Black Country. She died in February 2010.
- Author(s)Meg Hutchinson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/01/1999
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight231 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.47Trending at £5.39
- £5.38Trending at £8.73
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £4.45Trending at £8.05
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £5.68Trending at £7.12
- £6.15Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.