Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionInterprets Henry Sidgwick's statement to mean that psychology is relevant for ethics or that psychological knowledge contributes to the construction of an ethical reality. This work analyzes and demonstrates why exposition on the relevance of psychology for ethical reality is necessary and germane.
- Author(s)K. Hillner
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- Series TitleAdvances in Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight520 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.