Consider these sponsored items
- £41.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamining psychological theories, typical offender profiles and definitions of 15 different crimes, this is an engaging, must-have textbook for forensic psychology students. Each chapter is written by specialists and begins with essential facts and figures before exploring the nature of each crime from a psychological perspective in more detail.
- Author BiographyBELINDA WINDER is Reader in Forensic Psychology and Programme Leader for the MSc in Forensic Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, UK. She works closely with HMP Whatton and HMP Nottingham on a programme of collaborative forensic research.PHILIP BANYARD is Reader in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, UK. He has written numerous articles for teachers and students of psychology, and teaches on Introductory Psychology and Applied Psychology modules.
- Author(s)Belinda Winder,Philip Banyard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note352 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.